Thank you for your interest in using the HAS Gardens in Monument Valley Park for your special event. The gardens are a lovely venue for weddings, parties, reunions and other events.
IMPORTANT: due to the coronavirus outbreak, city parks are open to visitors as are the HAS gardens with restrictions. No organized group activities or recreation are allowed. All gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason are not allowed. Visit https://coloradosprings.gov/parks for more information.
Please use the contact form below to make your reservation request and we will contact you. The fee for garden reservation is $100 payable online using the button below or by check sent by mail to HAS, PO Box 7706, Colorado Springs, CO 80933.
- Gardens are available to the first paid reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours.
- Please care for the natural environment. No flower or shrub cuttings allowed. Do not release birds, butterflies, balloons, throw rice or confetti.
- Gardens are public and cannot be closed off. Visitors may still visit the gardens during your event.
- You are responsible for all clean-up.
- At this time, the gardens do not have water or electricity available. No restroom on site.
- Refund of your reservation fee is possible only if you notify us of your cancellation at least two weeks in advance of your event.