Thank you for your interest in using the HAS Gardens in Monument Valley Park for your special event. The gardens are a lovely venue for weddings, parties, reunions and other events.
IMPORTANT: due to the Covid-19 outbreak, city parks, trails and open spaces are open (as are the HAS gardens) per the Governor’s Safer at Home order. Visit https://coloradosprings.gov/parks for more information.
The Colorado Health Department (May 25) allows these gatherings: “Wedding, elopements, and other small events– as long as physical distancing and group limits are observed. Event staff must wear facial coverings and protective equipment as needed and required by OSHA.” “Local and personal recreation outside OK when you can observe 6 feet of distance between participants and limit group sizes to 10 or fewer.” https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/safer-at-home-local-and-personal-recreation
Please use the contact form below to make your reservation request and we will contact you. The fee for garden reservation is $100 payable online using the button below or by check sent by mail to HAS, PO Box 7706, Colorado Springs, CO 80933.
- Gardens are available to the first paid reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours.
- Please care for the natural environment. No flower or shrub cuttings allowed. Do not release birds, butterflies, balloons, throw rice or confetti.
- Gardens are public and cannot be closed off. Visitors may still visit the gardens during your event.
- You are responsible for all clean-up.
- At this time, the gardens do not have water or electricity available. No restroom on site.
- Refund of your reservation fee is possible only if you notify us of your cancellation at least two weeks in advance of your event.