Saturday, November 12, 2016, 5:30 p.m. at Patty Jewett Clubhouse
Thank you everyone for the donations. Keep them coming.
Registration for 2016 Dinner at Patty Jewett Clubhouse
- Please RSVP by Wednesday, November 9, 2016 – using RSVP button OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR leave a message at 719-357-9427.
- Include names of each attendee – used to create your name tag(s).
- Cost: $34.00 per attendee – (HAS is subsidizing $11+ per person)
- Cost: $34.00 per person – (HAS is subsidizing $11+ per person – portion of meal and tip)
- Select button below or visit www.hasgardens.org to pay online using your credit card or paypal – You will be directed to a Paypal page, but
- NO PayPal account is needed! Just follow the instructions after “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
- Pay at the door by check or credit card, if you prefer
We are honored to have Catherine Moravec, Horticulturist from Colorado Springs Utilities, as our speaker. She will be covering “Becoming Stewards of our Precious Water Resources, Landscape and Gardens.” Catherine will speak about how our water continues to be an important issue. She will show us a few creative ways gardeners and green industry professionals can better manage the water resources we have. The need to adapt is generating a lot of creativity where we can enhance our quality of life and, at the same time, become stewards of our precious water resources, landscapes and gardens.
Our Silent Auction always has fun, quirky, functional, beautiful, hand-made, artisanal, and relevant items for members and patrons of Patty Jewett alike. We have a lot of great donations coming in for the Auction. Looking forward to seeing you on Nov. 14. Perhaps you have a business or service you patronize that might wish to donate a gift certificate or gift basket? This is a great way to publicize their products and support our organization. And this is the time to find those fabulous treasures, that you don’t need any more and donate them to HAS. Our Silent Auction always has fun, quirky, functional, and relevant items, something for everyone.
If you have items to donate to support the Silent Auction:
- Drop off at the HAS Demonstration Garden, 222 Mesa and Glen Avenue (east of Uintah, just behind the Fine Arts Building.)
- On Tuesday or Thursday morning, 9-12:00 a.m.,
- She will be available now through November 3,
- Email email@example.com or call 719-357-9427 to coordinate with Diane for a different drop off time.
- Arrangements can be made for pickup of your donations.
We will again subsidize dinner cost for all attendees.
- Where: Patty Jewett Golf Course & Clubhouse 900 E. Espanola St. Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- When: Saturday, November 12, 2016
- Time: Social Hour: 5:30 p.m., cash bar – Meeting: 6:30 p.m. – Dinner: 7:00 p.m. – Speaker 7:45 p.m.
Again, Thank you for your donations and support, the Silent Auction continues to allow the Horticultural Art Society to help fund this event.