Become a Member or Renew your Membership!
Only with the support of valued members like you can we continue to achieve our goals of maintaining and improving the beautiful public gardens in Monument Valley Park and demonstrating the variety of plants that are especially well adapted for the Pikes Peak area.
Benefits of HAS membership include:
- Most importantly, the knowledge that you are helping to support the work we do in our historic gardens as well as in our educational events
- A terrific monthly newsletter that delivers special event information and interesting horticultural information (and much, much more)
- Members get 10% off their purchase of $100 or more at our annual plant sale
- Fun volunteer opportunities, including helping at our famous annual plant sale
- Members-only plant sale following the annual plant sale
- Hands-on learning when you volunteer in the gardens
- Free or reduced fee for educational events
- Opportunity to connect with other members at social events and the annual members-only dinner
- Opportunity to enjoy gardening with other gardeners
Membership dues and contributions to the Horticultural Art Society are deductible as charitable donations.
How to Join or Renew
Step (2) If you a New Member and do not already receive e-news from us, subscribe by clicking here: members’ email list and add your email information.
Step (3) Pay Online or By Mail
To pay your membership online using a credit card or PayPal, click one of the following buttons, depending on your membership level choice. (You will go to a Paypal page, but no PayPal account is needed! Just follow the instructions after “Don’t have a PayPal account?”)
Please make check payable to:
Horticultural Art Society
P.O. Box 7706
Colorado Springs, CO 80933-7706
Our organization relies on the generosity of individuals like you. Please consider a donation to our Society. Contributions can be given online using the donation button below, or on-site in the gardens using the green posts located at the garden entrances. Please visit our Donate page for more ways to donate to HAS. Thank you!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (719) 357-9427