No Water and Loving It:
Techniques and strategies for
surprisingly lush gardens!
Presented by Kenton Seth
We are extremely pleased to welcome Kenton Seth, our speaker for the Founders Day Lecture. Kenton is a young native of Colorado, a plant aficionado, and native plant addict/hunter who who lives and plays in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Kenton currently owns Paintbrush Gardens, a dual specialty landscaping company which builds unirrigated native landscapes and crevice gardens for private and public spaces. Kenton also documents his adventures on kentonjseth.blogspot.com.
Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot and register today!
- When: Saturday, May 5, 2017
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – Doors open at 9:45 a.m.
- Where: Penrose House and Conference Center – 1661 Mesa Ave. (click for map)
- Tour of Penrose House grounds to follow the lecture
- Free to Horticultural Art Society Members
- Guests: $10 – payment (use button below or at the door)
For any questions please email HAS@hasgardens.org or call 719-357-9427