No Water and Loving It:
Techniques and strategies for
surprisingly lush gardens!
Presented by Kenton Seth
We were extremely pleased to welcome Kenton Seth, our speaker for the Founders Day Lecture. Kenton is a young native of Colorado, a plant aficionado, and native plant addict/hunter who who lives and plays in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Kenton currently owns Paintbrush Gardens, a dual specialty landscaping company which builds unirrigated native landscapes and crevice gardens for private and public spaces. Kenton also documents his adventures on kentonjseth.blogspot.com.
- When: Saturday, May 5, 2017
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – Doors open at 9:45 a.m.
- Where: Penrose House and Conference Center – 1661 Mesa Ave. (click for map)
- Tour of Penrose House grounds to follow the lecture
- Free to Horticultural Art Society Members
- Guests: $10 – payment